T50 PTO SHAFT with 1″3/8 6 SPLINE Q/R + 1″3/8 SHEAR BOLT WITH O/RUN CLUTCH

If you buy after clicking affiliate links on this site we might receive a commission from companies such as eBay, Amazon etc This does not affect the price you pay.
T50 PTO SHAFT with 1

If you buy after clicking affiliate links on this site we might receive a commission from companies such as eBay, Amazon etc This does not affect the price you pay.
Click here to see similar items on eBay, and to buy.

PTO GUARDED SHAFT TRIANGULAR TUBING  with 1″ 3/8 6 SPLINE Q/R END YOKE FEMALE END AND 1″3/8 6 SPLINE SHEAR BOLT TORQUE LIMITER with OVERRUNNING CLUTCH MALE END NEW UNUSED   MAY HAVE SCUFF MARKS DUE TO STORAGECOMER T50 SERIES  CROSS SIZE 80mm  x  30mm  OVERALL LENGTH = 1150mm approxUJ – UJ LENGTH = 860mmif you need it shorter, just cut off equal amount off each tubing, or message me and i,ll do itTHANKS UK MAINLAND ONLYMESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED SOMETHING PTO RELATED, eg.  COMPLETE SHAFTS TUBING, YOKES, CLUTCHES ETC.

Click here to buy, and to see similar items on eBay

Category: Business, Office and Industrial:Agriculture/Farming:Farm Implements and Equipment:Other Farm Implements and Equipment